Social Health Association fosters successful lives by encouraging youth to make responsible choices and adopt healthy behaviors. Founded in 1943, Social Health Association of Indiana is a 501(c)3 non-profit community agency, providing health education programs in schools, community centers, after school and summer day camps, and in collaboration with other community agencies.
Our programs are medically accurate, standards based and support prevention methods including abstinence & contraception (when age appropriate). We promote physical, emotional and mental health for children grades K-12 throughout Indiana.
Why choose Social Health Association of Indiana for your programming?
- A leader in the health education arena since 1943.
- Employs degreed, experienced classroom teaching professionals.
- Alignment with the Indiana Academic Standards for Health Education.
- A community partner of the United Way since 1943.
- Impacts over 50,000 youth, parents, educators and other health professionals each year at up to 260 sites across the state.